Billing Success Manager (B2B SaaS)
Prompt is revolutionizing healthcare by delivering highly automated and modern software to rehab therapy businesses, the teams within, and the patients they serve. As the fastest growing company in the therapy EMR space and the new standard in healthcare technology, we’re looking to bring on a Billing Success Manager (BSM) who will serve as a Prompt billing expert to customers via our support channel and during customer onboarding and will be an integral part of our BSM team.
This role is an unprecedented opportunity to have an immense impact on our industry leading Customer Success Team that ranks 71 Net Promoter Score points higher than our competition (in other words, people love Prompt). We’re looking for someone scrappy, willing to bring new ideas, take on big challenges, and is into doubling down on what works.
We’re doing something special here and this role will be critical in taking Prompt to the next level.
Why work for Prompt?
- BIG Challenges: Here at Prompt, we are solving complex and unique problems that have plagued the healthcare industry since the dawn of time.
- Talented People: Prompt didn't happen by chance, it's a team of incredibly talented and proven individuals who all made their mark before joining forces to build the greatest software on the planet for rehab therapists.
- Healthy Approach: This isn't an investment bank, we work long hours when it's needed, but at Prompt you own your workload and the entire organization takes a liking to smart work (over hard work).
- Positive Impact: Prompt helps outpatient rehab organizations treat more patients and deliver better care with less environmental waste. That means less surgery and less narcotic-based pain treatment, all while turning a paper-heavy industry digital. We aren't enthralled with patting ourselves on the back everyday, but it does feel good :)
Our expectation of the role is that you will be an expert on the Prompt platform in order to provide training and process implementation to the billing team members who use Prompt. You will work with both third-party billing organizations who provide billing services for Prompt clients and the in-house billing teams that bill out of Prompt for their practice. You play an essential role in helping teams cater processes and best practices on Prompt to ensure they have everything they need to be successful.
- Meet with billing teams to train them on billing best practices and assist in their transition over to Prompt.
- Assist in teaching submission, posting, invoicing, AR, etc best practices on Prompt.
- Understand unique team needs to help configure and develop workflows with their new EMR/PM system
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product offerings to effectively respond to incoming customer inquiries across our single-channel support system
- Be each customer’s champion by providing ongoing support via our help desk platform helping them find solutions to their inquiries
- Be highly proficient in reporting and spreadsheet manipulation to be able to effectively take customers through their relevant billing success metrics
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by understanding each customer’s unique (and evolving) needs, delivering value, and exceeding expectations
- Must have 2+ years in the medical billing industry
- Must have experience billing for outpatient physical therapy clinics
- Very strong technical skills operating various software platforms
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel
- Understanding and learning software must be a passion of yours
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- Ready to embrace a fast-paced environment, with occasional requirements to work beyond standard hours
- Prepared to grow very quickly into your role and take on greater responsibilities as needed
- Be comfortable owning your own workload
Perks - What you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Remote environment
- Potential equity compensation for outstanding performance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide sponsored lunches
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, color, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, or any other protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.